We hold to the following values when we engage in the ministry of healing:
- We minister healing in faith in Jesus, under God's protection.
- In healing, we want people to encounter Jesus. Healing is experiencing the loving presence of Jesus.
- Love is central in all that we do.
- Healing is a process that involves community.
- Healing is usually a process, although occasionally it happens instantly and dramatically.
- Everyone can be involved in ministering healing to others.
- Prayer for healing can be learned.
- Healing is freely received and freely given. When we let Jesus work His healing in us, we naturally become equipped and properly postured to help others heal.
- Principles of healing may be absolute (such as the truth that healing comes from Jesus), but healing models are flexible and need to be contextualized.
- Jesus can make use of prayer, medicine, therapeutic counseling, proper diet, exercise, and other healthy practices to accomplish healing.